BUSSMANN; Fuse; Catalog No., Amp; 600 Volt
- Description: Dual-element, time-delay fuse – 10 seconds (minimum) at 500% rated amps.
- Construction: Fiberglass tube
- Ratings: Volts – 600Vac (or less) – 300Vdc, Amps – 1/10-600A, IR – 200,000A RMS Sym. – 20,000A @ 300Vdc
- Agency Information: CE, Std. 248-12, Class RK5, UL Listed, Guide JDDZ, File E4273, CSA Certified, Class 1422-02, File 53787
- Features and Benefits: 2:1 selective coordination ratio (within RK5 fuse family) prevents electrical shutdowns from extending beyond the failed circuit. Insulated end caps for 70-600A fuses reduces exposure to live parts and extends air gap to distance between blades of adjacent mounted fuses or to housing.
- Typical Applications: Power Panelboards, Motor Control Centers, Combination Starters, Machinery Disconnects