BUSSMANN; Fuse; Catalog No., Amp; 240 Volt
- Construction: Fiberglass tube.
- Description: Dual-element, time-delay fuse, 10 seconds (minimum) at 500% rated amps.
- Ratings: Volts – 250Vac (or less) – 125Vdc (1/10-200A) – 250Vdc (201-600A), Amps – 1/10-600A, IR – 200,000A RMS Sym. – 20,000A dc
- Agency Information: CE, Std. 248-12, Class RK5, UL Listed, Guide JDDZ, File E4273, CSA Certified, Class 1422-01, File 53787.
- Features and Benefits: Separate overload and short-circuit elements provide time delay for 125% of motor FLA sizing, linked with RK5 current limitation. 2:1 selective coordination ratio (within the Cooper Bussmann RK5 fuse family) prevents electrical shutdowns from extending beyond the failed circuit. Insulated end caps for 70A-600A fuses reduces exposure to live parts and extends air gap to distance between blades of adjacent mounted fuses or to housing.
- Typical Applications: Power Panelboards, Motor Control Centers, Combination Starters, Machinery Disconnects